- Completing search and demographics, adding collaterals in KIDS.
- Discussion of Present vs. Impending Danger and using the Safety Threshold.
- Completion of all interviews, documenting in KIDS screens.
- Discussion of the Immediate Protective Action Plan (IPAP) and alternatives to custody.
- Completion of the Assessment of Child Safety and documenting on KIDS.
- Discussion of Safety Plan and Family Services Agreement.
- Discussion of process of removing a child from his/her home.
- Courtroom etiquette and testimony, discussion of Emergency Custody and Adjudicatory Hearing, practice in a mock courtroom setting.