At the end of this course, specialists will be able to:
- Describe how resource families play a role in a child’s permanency and well-being.
- Demonstrate how to use interviews, forms, and observations to conduct an ongoing assessment of safety, permanency, and well-being in a foster home.
- Demonstrate how to use the RFA, AU, and RA to assist in assessing safety.
- Identify the difference s between the annual update and the reassessment of a foster home.
- Recognize when additional information is needed to provide a complete and accurate picture of the resource family.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate second level questions to acquire additonal information