This training will outline the supervisor’s role for Maltreatment in Care and Quality Safety Assessments. Collaborating to ensure safety for children and families, each program’s role will be surveyed in regards to information required and how to meet the standards expected. Through the transfer of learning, the coaching practice for specialists will review safety assessment, providing feedback and demonstrating engagement skills.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Supervisors role in preventing Maltreatment in Care
- Identify each programs role in collaborating to ensure safety for children and families
- Identify when information is sufficient and supports the safety determination
- Assess and provide feedback on safety
- Demonstrate engagement skills through coaching
This training is for Child Welfare Supervisors, District Directors, Regional Directors and Field Managers